In the financial advisor webpage blog, the title is of utmost importance.
The blog title:
- Has to talk to people so that they read the content on the financial website blog.
- Is the anchor text for search results, which is what people see and click on to read The title of the financial advisor website blog acts as the anchor text for any inbound links pointing to your financial website.
- Is the page title of the financial planner webpage called the Title Tag (read by search engines).
Naming Financial Webpage Blog Titles
When someone visits the financial advisor website blog, the title is what they see first. Identify the desired end result (benefit) of using your product or learning about what your financial organization offers:
- What are the financial website visitors looking for?
- How will your product/service help them out?
- “Top Ten [Your Keyword] Mistakes”
- “Top Ten [Your Keyword] Tips[or “Strategies” or “Tactics”]”
- “How to [Your Keyword]”
- “What is [Your Keyword]”
- “Choosing your Perfect [Your Keyword]”
- “Five Steps to [Your Keyword]”
- “Learn to [Your Keyword]”
- “Fix Any [Your Keyword]”
- “Easiest Way to [Your Keyword]”
- “[Your Keyword] Checklist”
- “Guide to [Your Keyword]”
- “Ten [Your Keyword] Ideas”
- “Seven Ways to [Your Keyword]”
Examples of blog titles for a Productivity Coach
A) How to____in____Steps:
How to Eliminate Email Overload in 5 Easy Steps
(subtitle: And stop losing brain cells and sleep)
B) How to____in____(time frame):
How to Impress Your Boss and Gain a New Level of Productivity in the Next 30 Days
C) The Real Secret to Quickly____:
The Real Secret to High Productivity and Less Stress at Work
D) Top 5 Ways to____:
The Top 5 Ways to Simplify Your Work
E) 5____Mistakes That___(undesirable result):
5 Mistakes You Make at Work That Sabotages Your Success
F) ____Checklist: Are you____:
New Employee Startup Checklist: Are You Ready to Open on Schedule?
G) The Hidden Costs of____:
The Hidden Costs of Email
The Hidden Costs of Multi-Tasking (subtitle: Is Multi-tasking Making You Stupid?)
H) 7 Simple Steps to____:
7 Simple Steps to Quickly Getting New Employees up to Speed
5 Simple Steps to Impressing Your Boss (subtitle: Without Having to Work Overtime)
I) Who Else Wants to ____:
Who Else Wants to Work Less Hours and Skyrocket Their Productivity?
Who Else Wants to Learn the Secret to High Performance and Productivity?
Selecting the Keyword Phrase
When you generate content for your financial website blog, it should contain keywords that are used to look online. Use Google Adwords Keyword Tool or Wordtracker keyword suggestion tool for choosing keywords relevant to your financial planner website.This gives the website for financial professionals a better rank. Stuffing keywords is huge no-no as your financial advisor website might get blacklisted due this being an underhanded technique to get a good rank. Keep the density at 8% in the financial website blog post.
Why use keywords in financial planner website blog titles?
When you include the keyword in the title, the chances of someone (looking for a relevant topic) coming across your financial webpage blog increase greatly. You can either choose a topic and pick a keyword phrase accordingly for the financial planner website blog or create key phrase and then write financial professional webpage content for it.
As an example, the keyword phrase used for this blog post is “How to Write a Blog Title.” The URL is http://www.simplewebsiteservice.com/articles/how-to-write-a-blog-title/