With websites as well as in business, there will always be competition when it comes to communicating to your target audience. Creating an engaging video to promote your financial advisor website is a great idea but you also need to make it captivating for the viewers. You need to engage your audience so that they will watch your financial professional website video from beginning to end. Creating a video for a financial website might be time consuming but you will be rewarded immensely. Here are some general guidelines to keep in mind when shooting a video for your website.
Video marketing through your financial website will benefit your financial organization greatly by reaching out to your target audience. It takes time and effort to shoot, edit, and upload it on the financial planner website, but the results will be worth it. The firm doing the web design for your financial planner website can integrate the video on your site. Here are seven ways a video can help you market your financial advisers website to your target audience:
Brings Traffic to your Financial Website
There are many video sites online where you can upload clips of your financial website video. Now is the time to tap into the market and get exposure of your video since people are watching more than 2 billion videos each day.
Increases Engagement on your Website
If you are uploading helpful videos of finance professionals who are friendly and want to help, then the conversion and response rates are bound to go up. An effective video can capture the viewer’s full attention from beginning to end.
For an online business like a financial website, it is vital to connect personally with the potential customers. With a video, the target audience gets to know what your organization is about and can visualize a long-term relationship with you and your company. Emotion is a powerful motivator and videos bring out the emotions in the audience, which makes it easier for them to reach out to your organization for financial help.
Did you know that reviews, case studies and examples on your financial website can increase sales? Let the audience know why a product or service is successful and how it has helped others and use a video to tell the story. Communication through your financial webpage is vital to be successful.
Gives Proof that Company is Real
Posting a video is a great way to prove that you are real and credible. Since there are many phony websites online, you need to ensure that your financial advisor website leaves no doubt in the visitor’s mind that your company is real and your intentions are positive.
Makes it Easy to View on the Run
Since they are portable, iPhones, Smartphones, iPads etc. allow financial website videos to be seen on the go. Downloading your video is a great option for a visitor to view it at their own pace.
Don’t get left behind – reap the benefits that video marketing of your financial website clips can offer and you will see the difference when your traffic numbers start going up.
When it comes to producing a financial professional website video, most of us don’t really know what needs to be done. That is is why it is best to hire a video marketing expert to ensure that your video is produced well so you can receive increased traffic to your financial website. Check out the following tips on how to hire a financial video marketing expert.
- Be sure to ask for examples of prior work so that you can check out the portfolio of the video marketing firms you are considering.
- The video marketing expert for your financial planner website might ask for materials and login information –make sure you have it ready beforehand as it saves a lot of time, which means your job can be completed faster.
- Be thorough about what you need for your financial website video. If you don’t know the requirements, others will not be able to understand either. Explain to the marketing professional, what is required in detail. It’s a good idea to send them a few videos with the look and feel you want so that they know your requirements and direction you want to take your financial website video without a doubt.
- Always incorporate the suggestions of the video marketing expert as long as it makes sense for your business.
- Ask for referrals so that you know for sure that you are hiring a qualified contractor for producing your website video and can expect quality work from them.
Outsourcing the production of your financial website video is a good idea since it takes off a burden from your shoulders. However, remember to stay focused on your long-term goals and how they can help you achieve them so you get a quality produced video that can generate increased traffic to your website.
By applying correct marketing techniques to your financial website will increase traffic, thus bringing in more customers. Video marketing for financial advisor websites is not an alien concept anymore – the decision about how to use them to promote your business, is up to you. Here are some ideas:
- Product Demos – People might hesitate to buy online products/services as they can’t test the product. Use financial website videos to demonstrate your product, which can help to increase sales.
- Product Reviews – A financial professional website video can bring an added element to product reviews and generate greater impact for your audience. This can help to convince them to choose your organization when seeking financial services.
- Education – Make sure your video educates the market as to how your products are useful. Answer their questions on your FAQ web page within your website.This is a great way for your customer to know more about the solutions you offer through your organization.
- Webinars – If you conduct webinars, put them in a video format and offer it on your website so your clients can watch it on their own time. You could even sell them as a product.
- Business Overview – Customers want to know exactly who they purchase from and what the owner or company stands for. Create a marketing strategy to reach out to your target audience by providing information in a business overview on the financial website.
- Testimonials – Post feedback in the form a 1-minute video from previous clients and make them available on your website.
- Commercials – Shoot commercials and upload them to your financial advisor website with a clear and strong call to action.
- Entertainment –Use your website videos to entertain whenever possible and always include a strong call to action.
There is no formula or specific rule to use video marketing on your website to benefit your business. What you can do is discuss the problems of your target audience and provide suitable solutions. You need to develop a customized strategy for marketing your financial organization using videos on your website.
While uploading a meaningful video on your financial webpage helps, it is useless if there is no “call to action” evoked by it. Whatever action you want the financial advisor website visitors to take, has to be communicated to them precisely. A common theory is that pushing customers too much will drive them away from the financial webpage. However, there is nothing wrong in presenting the products like a solution via the financial planner website.