Colors and their Meaning
Red is used to denote fire, blood, energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. It has enormous visual appeal since it brings text and images to the foreground on the financial planner website. It is perfect for stimulating call to action responses from the visitors of the financial professional webpage.
The color symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety and is regarded as a color of nature. Incorporate these qualities into the financial website logo. You should communicate that you provide solutions to the problems of the financial professional website clients.
Purple represents power, nobility, and ambition. Shades of purple can be designed to make it more eye-catching especially in the financial advisor website logo. Instruct the web designer for the financial website to infuse the spirit of what you stand for into the logo.
Black is associated with power, elegance, formality, and mystery. You need to rid the negativity surrounding this color by using it to make other colors stand out in the website for financial professionals. This color can provide great contrasts to other shades on the financial website and give an aggressive color scheme.
It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Since it has a calming effect, you can incorporate it while highlighting the fact that your financial firm is here to help the visitors solve their issues.
It usually denotes enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation. Used in the financial planner website logo, it produces an invigorating effect, and stimulates mental activity.
Joy, happiness, intellect, and energy – that is what yellow represents. When you use it in the logo of the website for financial advisors, it arouses cheerfulness and stimulates mental activity.
White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity, perfection, and success. Use it in the financial webpage logo to depict simplicity. It will connect with the visitors of the website for financial professionals in a big way.
Is the logo design for the financial website
- __ able to keep itself updated? Will the financial firm out-grow the logo? Ensure that the logo of the financial website is updated at all time.
- __ successful in conveying the message of your financial advisor website via its colors and theme?
- __ incorporating images that visitors of the financial planner website can comprehend?
- __ using simple color, pattern, text, and font style?
- __ different from logos of similar financial professional website? Colors and shapes create an impact before words, so the financial website logo should be unique.
- __ developed for the customers of the financial firm? The financial advisor website logo should appeal to customers – choose the image wisely as it will be used for business cards, store front, packaging, apparel, and other customer-facing materials.
- __ suitable for all materials mentioned above? The financial webpage logo should look same when printed, embossed or integrated on any material.
- __ appealing visually to visitors of the financial advisor webpage?
- __ letting visitors know what your financial organization does and stands for?